Wednesday, March 31, 2010

11 Months....

I can't believe my girls are 11 months old already! They are active little bees! We love to push our little walker toy around the house and walk behind it! We have figured out that it can be pushed from any angle. Both girls can crawl up the stairs now with no hesitation! I have taught Dani to say "uh oh"! It is so funny to hear her do it! I will try and get it recorded to post on here! We are still working on getting the sippy cup down. We like to teeth on it rather than try and drink from the cup. :) But if I time it right to hand to it to them they will drink out it! We are so close to getting it down! Who knows what the next month will bring! Love my girls!! Also Dani is in the green and brown. Allie is in the pink and brown.















No comments: