Girls sitting on the patio after going down the slide!
Cheering on Bella as she ran around the yard!! They thought she was pretty funny!
Dani Mae in her cute new hat! She loves to wear hats!
Allie waiting to go down the slide again!
I was trying to make dinner and just decided to let the girls entertain themselves in the pantry and to my surprise they managed to reorganize it! LOL
I got the girls a cute Mickey Mouse table and chairs set for their bday! When the weather was really nice we decided to get it out early and try it out! they thought they were big stuff sitting at it!
Dani is in the polka dot sweat shirt and Allie is in the pink sweat shirt! We are 10 months in this pic!
Derek and I fell in love when we were 18 and 20. Dated throughout college and finally tied the knot on August 6, 2005. We have had a fun 3 years together and are now ready to start our family! Only GOD knows whats in store but we believe he has a wonderful plan for us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment